Happy new year wishes in different lanuages:
So the countdown is almost completed and a new year is coming in our life to celebrate happiness and achieve our all goals and dreams and get more success in our life.
By God’s grass, it’s come true in the happy new year 2020. here we are providing you happy new year’s wishes in a different language. check it below.
As we know in this world many countries are there and there is many religion is life in this world.
So the new year is a very special day for each and everyone in this world.so basically on this special day we can see any religion,celebrate happy new year .
We know there are 195 countries in the world and some of the countries celebrate January 1 as new year especially.
So in 195 countries we can able to see different kinds of people, different cultures, people’s perceptions vary with different cultures or countries.
So there are different languages used in different countries to communicate with them.
So here we can able to know how to wish a happy new year in different lanuages .
Check all types of Happy new year wishes to use in different countries is given below.
How to say “ Happy New Year “ in some different foreign languages:
- French – Bonne Année
- Spanish – ¡Feliz Año Nuevo!
- Welsh – Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
- Italian – Buon anno
- German – Frohes Neues Jahr Dutch – Gelukkig Nieuwjaar
- Icelandic – Gleðilegt nýtt ár
- Japanese (although this one is customary after midnight) – あけましておめでとう (Akemashite omedetou)
- Mandarin – Xin Nian Kuai Le – (sheen nian kwai luh)
- Cantonese 0 San Nin Fai Lok – (san knee fy lock)
- Turkish – Mutlu yıllar
- Czech – Sťastný nový rok
- Danish – Godt nytår
- Finnish – Hyvää uutta vuotta
- Norwegian – Godt nytt år
- Polish – Szczesliwego Nowego Roku
- Portuguese – Feliz Ano Novo
- Russian – S novym godom
Happy new year celebration in India :
As we know India is a very large country. As we consider the population India is the second-largest country in the world after china.
So in India, there are 29 states and 7 union territories present in India .So if we consider different states in India their languages also varies .
so in India every one celebrate happy new year with a lot of happiness,enjoyment and excitement.
Here we know how to wish happy new year in India according to different states.
Here we are providing you happy new year wishes in different languages in India .
So you can download the beautiful happy new year wishes images and share with your all friends who are belonging from different states of India.
How to say “ Happy New Year “ in some different Indian languages:
- Assamese: Notun Bosoror Shubeksha Jonalu or ( নৱবৰ্ষৰ শুভকামনা। )
- Bengali: Shubho Nabobarsho ( শুভ নববর্ষ )
- Gujarati: Saal Mubaarak ( નુતન વર્ષાભિનંદન )
- Hindi: Naya Saal Mubaarak Ho ( नया साल मुबारक हो )
- Kannada: Hosa Varshadha Shubhasheyagalu ( ಹೊಸ ವರ್ಷದ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು )
- Kashmiri: Nav Roz Mubarak (नवरेह मुबारक / ﻧﻮﺭﻳﮩﮧ ﻣﺒﺎﺭﮎ )
- Konkani: Bhagi Novem Voras / Sontosbhorith Nove Voras
- Malayalam: Putiya Varsha Aashamsagal (പുതുവർഷം)
- Marathi: Naveen Varshachya Shubhechha ( नवीन वर्षाच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा )
- Manipuri: Cheiraoba Yaifare
- Nepali: Naya Barsha Ko Subhakamana ( नयाँ वर्ष धन्य )
- Odia: Naba Barsha Ra Hardika Shubhechha ( ନବ ବର୍ଷ ର ହାର୍ଦ୍ଦିକ ଶୁଭେଚ୍ଛା / ନୂତନ ବର୍ଷ ର ହାର୍ଦ୍ଦିକ ଶୁଭକାମନା )
- Punjabi: Nave Saal Diyan Lakh Lakh Vadhaiyan ( ਨਵਾਂ ਸਦੀ ਦਿਆ ਲੱਖ ਲੱਖ ਵਾਧਿਆਨ )
- Sanskrit: Nav Varsh Abhinandanam ( नववर्षाभिनन्दनम् )
- Sindhi: Nain Saal Joon Wadhayoon ( چيٽيِ چنڊ، سنڌي نئي سال جون بيشُمار )
- Tamil: Puthaandu Valttukkal (புத்தாண்டு வாழ்த்துக்கள் )
- Telugu: Nutana Sanvatsara Subhakanksalu ( నూతన సంవత్సర శుభాకాంక్షలు )
- Urdu: Saal-e Naw Mubarak/ Naya Saal Mubarak ( بڑدا دنمبارک هو )
Happy new year wishes in different languages: here you can able to know how to wish a happy new year in different languages in India as well as happy new year in different foreign languages.